Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Perilous" by Tamara Hart Heiner--Out Today!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woLxsz6KPp0
Today is the release date for Perilous, a young adult novel by Tamara Hart Heiner!

Jaci Rivera lives the life of a (relatively) carefree college student, except for Amanda, a pushy neighbor. Everything unexpectely changes when she manages to catch a theif red-handed. Next thing Jaci knows, she and her friends have been kidnapped and taken on a 2,000 mile odyssey across the Canadian border.

You will find this book impossible to put down as the captives escape and are tracked by agents of the kidnapper. You will be on the edge of your seat, and not want the book to end. Fortunately, Tamara Hart Heiner is working on a sequel!

I can't wait to give this to my daughters for Christmas--they're 18 and 22.

You can buy Perilous at Amazon.com, and be sure to check out the book trailer here! Tamara also has some great contests on her blog--win signed copies of her book, or a Kindle!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited it's finally out (the hard copy)! I've been waiting on this one...gonna order my copy today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, thanks for the great review! And Jamie, love the tagline--you're a guy! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading this book--maybe I'll win one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice of you to support Tamara. I'm doing a stop on the book tour tomorrow and will be linking to this post as well as the other stops on Tamara's tour.
    I became your 50th follower.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete