- Spend time with friends and family. Strong ties will boost your overall mood.
- Spread your time and talents around. Charity work will make you feel better about your life.
- Use your money on experiences rather than things. Events make you happy, not possessions.
- Wait a while--life satisfaction increases as you age.
- When you plan to do something, remember that pleasure, engagement and meaning are what improve the moment.
- Remember that your circumstances don't determine your mood--lottery winners are not happier than the rest of us.
What do you do to increase your levels of happiness?