Note: This is based on a handout I received at a workshop--author unknown.
1. Focus - This allows the individual to work through challenging tasks.
2. Unique Global Insights - They can make new connections between facts and ideas, which gives them new insights and the ability to draw their own conclusions.
3. Independent Thinking - Helps them discover new options and opportunities and forge their own path.
4. Internal Motivation - They go their own way without being moved by the conventions, opinions, or social pressure generated by others.
5. Attention to Detail - Helps them solve complex problems without becoming overwhelmed or missing something.
6. 3-Dimensional Thinking - Helps with creative and original solutions to problems.
7. Cutting Through the Smoke Screen - This recognition and willingness to share the truth can lead to project success.
8. Logical Decision Making - Keeps them from being swayed by distractions and keeps them on track. This is a huge benefit when making their way through tough situations.
What other advantages have you seen?