- Self-testing - Proven to work!
- Can be done through flash cards, sample questions, self-made tests, or Cornell notes.
- Works for learners of all ages and levels.
- Benefits appear even if the self-test is a different format than the real thing.
- Low cost in time and money
- Distributed Practice - Proven to work!
- Involves reviewing information on a daily basis (the opposite of cramming).
- Appropriate for students of all ages for all subjects.
- Requires advanced planning and avoiding procrastination.
- Low cost and easy to do.
What is your best study tip?
Coming next week - More promising methods.