Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"Crayon Messages" by Christine Thackeray Book Review

Have you ever been lonely in a new place? Had your well-meaning actions misunderstood? Worried about an errant teen? Wondered if your best would ever be good enough?

Then you can relate to Cath, the main character in "Crayon Messages" by Christine Thackeray. Despite the many challenges facing this mother of four, we can all feel inspired by her persistence. You'll laugh out loud as she battles toilet-papering teens, hot fudge, and her fears.

This book is as fun to read as it is encouraging. I loved the characters, and hope the author writes a sequel.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great book! I'm going to have to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a book any mother could appreciate. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up about this book. It sound great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read the book, and I agree with you, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete