Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First Winner and New Contest!

Congratulations to my first winner! And the proud recipient of "Eat This, Not That!" is Sue Layne! Send me your snail mail address, and I'll get it right to you!


Thanks to "Random Choice" for selecting the winner.

This week's contest:
Do you have cold feet? I have this pair of hand-knitted socks to keep your toes toasty!
All winners must be blog followers, and to get an entry:
1. Posting about this contest on Facebook gets you one entry.
2. Tweeting earns you an entry.
3. Make a comment for one entry.

Good luck!

10 comments:

  1. OMG I have feet! i would love to win.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My feet are always cold, I need those socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, oooo, I want them!! I'm tweeting about it which also goes to my FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh - me! I absolutely LOVED the other pair you made for me. I really do have cold feet, ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those socks are awesome! Thanks for helping me with my daughter, Kersten, and her Wii issues...
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Random Choice Button, please oh please pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can also wash them in the washing machine and dry them in the dryer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love "Eat This, Not That"! And my feet are perpetually the same temperature as Antarctica--medical phenomenon.

    ReplyDelete