Your outward appearance might make the first impression, but sixty seconds later, when that first impression is ancient history, it's your inner beauty that needs to shine! If you want to be truly hot, this book will show you exactly how, including the following:
• Why you need to stop buying in to a cultural concept of beauty
• How to transform the way you see and present yourself, inside and out
• How to discover the secrets to the right look for you
• Why different isn't bad—it's your key to hotness
• How to choose happiness now, no matter your current situation
• How to leave pain in the past
• How to figure out what you really want
• How to stop letting other people define your worth, potential, and purpose
• How to find the right man and have the hottest marriage imaginable!
• What it means to be "enough" (and it's not what you think!)
We all experience loss and pain when our lives don't end up looking like we dreamed they would. Professional beauty expert and speaker Leta Greene looked that in the face and made a choice. Happiness and permanent hotness followed. Yours can too, right now, as Leta shares how to create the life and look you want in 15 simple steps—a transformation that will make you irresistibly, and lastingly, hot!
This book came along at a perfect time for me, as I have battled with negative inner voices most of my life. When I found out that the author, Leta Greene, had presented a TED talk, I was even more intrigued (you can find a video of her talk here).
I don't read "beauty" books, but I am a fan of self-improvement. This is not a volume that tells you what colors will look best on you or how to arrange your hair. It's about learning to appreciate yourself, stop comparing your weaknesses to the strengths of others, erase negativity from your brain, and live your best life.
Greene uses challenging events from her life, from accidents that scarred her face and knocked out teeth to abuse and multiple miscarriages, to teach skills we can use to face and recover from personal tragedy. This is the first book of this type I've seen that manages to incorporate a strong personal morality that encourages righteous living rather than an extreme focus on the self. While directed primarily at women, I feel everyone can work through the exercises in this book and find themselves in a much better place.
Purchase your copy from Amazon or Barnes and Noble, a bargain at only $4.99!
About the Author:
Learn about Leta Greene on her web page or Facebook page.