Monday, June 28, 2010

New Contest! Win a $40 Gift Certificate!

Enter to win a $40 gift certificate good for use in any of CSN's more than 200 online stores! Whether you need dining room furniture, housewares, baby items, office supplies, or new shoes, CSN has a store for you.

Ready to win? Here's how:

1. Become a new follower on my blog for five entries.

2. Post a comment telling me how you'd like to spend your gift certificate for one entry (you can post a different entry for this each day).

3. Tweet about this contest or post it on Facebook for two entries each.

4. Find something you love here and post a comment about it for one entry (you can find something new every day).

5. Post a link to this on your blog for the duration of this contest (5 entries).

6. Be sure to post a comment and tell me how you entered. Good luck!

Enter every day, if you wish! The winner will be announced Monday, July 12. Your one-time-use gift certificate will arrive via email. There may be shipping charges for those living in Canada, or international fees on some products. Start posting those comments and get ready to shop!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Lynn -

    I posted about the contest on FB. I'm already a follower, and yes, I'm posting a comment on your blog. =) Cheeky, aren't I? I'd like to spend my gift certificate finding some accessories for my living room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here we go. I tweeted, posted on FB, have a link on my blog (www.bonnieharris.blogspot.com) that will be up for the rest of the contest, as well a post about it, I'm a follower now (though I thought I already was! Oh well), and I really like the Winsome Basics 51" H Black Folding Four Tier Bookshelf cause I'm addicted to books and have run out of shelf space ): but since we're expecting our first I should be more practical and would probably spend it on baby stuff rather than the bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Lynn. I'm a new follower! I like your blog name and pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a follower! And I'd probably buy stuff for my house. Which room probably depends on the day. Maybe my bedroom or my living room. Fun contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a follower and I would buy a new cordless phone we really need one so I hope I win!!

    ReplyDelete