Thursday, September 22, 2011

September Blog Hop!

Welcome to the September Blog Hop! Celebrate the beginning of fall with me and my blogger friends by hopping around, visiting our sites,and entering our contests! There are no limits - you can enter the contest on every blog. With over 40 blogs participating, that's over 40 prizes you could win. Just click on the links below to move on to thenext blog. On my blog, you can win … a personalized autographed copy of "(dis)Abilities and the Gospel: How to Bring People with Special Needs Closer to Christ!
Would you like to win this prize? You just need to do two things. 1. Become a follower of this blog. 2. Leave me a comment in the trail and tell me whyyou'd like to win this prize. That's it! You are now entered. The contest ends onSaturday night, September 24th, at midnight MST, and the winner will be contacted shortly thereafter. Please either leave your e-mail address in the comment trail or make sure it's visible through your profile so I can contact you to tell you that you're the lucky winner. Now go visit my other friends ...


September BlogHop Participants

1.Tristi Pinkston, LDS Author
2. Joyce DiPastena
3. I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
4. Mandi Slack
5. Michael D. Young
6. SixMixed Reviews
7. PamWilliams
8. Laurie Lewis
9. Kristy Tate
10. Marilyn Yarbrough
11. Stacy Coles
12. Kristie Ballard
13. Lynn Parsons
14. Pushing Past the Pounds
15. Sheila Staley
16. CCindy Hogan
17.
Jamie Thompson
18. Jaclyn Weist
19. Cathy Witbeck
20. Secret Sisters Mysteries
21. Tamera Westhoff
22. Tina Scott
23. Lynnea Mortensen
24. Danyelle Ferguson aka Queen of the Clan
25. Jeanette A. Fratto
26. Bonnie Harris
27. Melissa Lemon
28. Mary Ann Dennis
29. Stephanie Black
30. Jane Still
31. Janice
32. Laura Bastian
33. Tamara Bordon
34. Betsy Love
35. Maria Hoagland
36. Amber Robertson
37. Debbie Davis
38.
39. Christy Monson
40. Carolyn Frank
41. Rebecca Birkin
42. Melissa Cunningham
43. Emily L. Moir
44. Ronda Hinrichsen
45. LisaAsanuma
46. Joan Sowards
47. JordanMcCollum
48. Diane StringamTolley
Learn more about September Blog Hop here. GetThe Code
Powered by... Mister Linky's MagicalWidgets.

18 comments:

  1. I'm already a follower. I'd love to win a copy of your book because I gave my last copy to my primary president :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to win a copy of your book! It was so fun to meet you and Danyelle at Booksellers this summer! We have several special needs children in our ward.
    love2write58 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to win a copy of this book! Before I had children, I worked as a special education teacher and I think this is a fantastic resource for parents and teachers! I'm a follower!

    slackmandiATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower. I'd love to win this book. Sign me up! Then, stop on by my site. I'm #11 on the Blog Hop. Have a good rest of your day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to win this prize. I was a special ed teacher until I left teaching to raise my kids, and plan to go back to teaching once they're in school themselves. This would be a great resource. lardobastianatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have kids with "dis-abilities" I would love read this perspective on the situation! email-kerryandam08@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a follower. This sounds like an excellent book to have!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm following you. Great gift. I'd love to win your book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a new follower, and would love to read your book. I grew up with a brother who was born with only one leg. One thing my parents never did, was treat him different than the rest of us. They also never told him he couldn't do anything because of his disadvantage. He played Pop Warner football, rode bikes and skateboards, nothing ever stopped him. Check out my blog #12 to see what he's doing now. My prize is his Debut Album with his band Built By Stereo. I'm excited to get to know you better as a follower. Kristieballard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like to win this book. What a help! I'm a follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now following you :) I'd love to win this book since I've heard so much about it. I feel like it would be quite helpful with many church callings--just to learn more about others.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a follower.
    I think this book would be a great help. We have several children in my ward with special needs.
    primarymary2 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes! I would LOVE to win this book! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, Lynn! I'd love to win a copy of (dis)Abilities and the Gospel! Please enter my name in your drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to win this! I know many people with special needs in life and my ward. It would be a great help as I serve in the church.

    lhoffpauir at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to win a copy of this book because I serve in our Ward Primary as the Secretary and our ward has a couple of children who we know we could serve better but we need ideas on how to do so! I also have several of my own boys who struggle with ADHD and, while not as extreme as many disabilities, it can be a struggle at times in church and I might be able to get ideas for how to help my own boys from your book.

    I also follow

    kissyjensen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank so much for the giveaway. I would love to read this.

    Mary
    mary_reiss @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete