What can we learn from these professional educators?
- Take a little time to get caught up. Doing those tasks you've been putting off frees your mind and reduces stress and anxiety.
- Plan ahead for next year. Set up a system to collect homework and other papers so they return to school safely. Organize clothing and other materials for easy access.
- Talk to other parents about what things they do to make family life easier or more enjoyable and try out a few of their tips.
- Take a breather. Get some rest. Change your daily routine. Refresh yourself before the big Fall push begins.
- Schedule time for some fun before the summer has fled.
What are you doing to make your life better or have some fun?