Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Back in the Saddle

So much has happened, so many changes have taken place in a short period of time!

I've decided to reactivate this blog because it has better links, and I was struggling to log in to the other each day--technical difficulties!

I plan to post Wednesdays and Saturdays. We'll see how it goes!

Random thoughts for today--I worry about the parents who have been stuck in the grief cycle. When you discover a family member has a disability, you need to go through a grief process similar to when there is a death. I've seen many who are stuck in a spiraling cycle of anger. Previously I had only seen those who took their anger out on school personnel. Now I know of some who take their anger out on their children. This is the saddest thing of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment